Other Forth Projects at SourceForge
- Portable Forth Environment:
- The Portable Forth Environment implements the ANSI Forth Standard, it is
fully written in C, the newer version has a module concept, and it is fully
- SP-Forth - ANS Forth for Win32:
- ANS Forth for Win32 (used to compile the following SF projects: acWEB,
acFTP, acFreeProxy, Forth-Script).
- bigFORTH is a native code Forth for x86 processors. MINOS is a portable GUI
library for X11 and Win32, written in object oriented Forth, and includes the
form editor Theseus.
- FIJI ForthIsh Java Interpreter:
- FIJI the ForthIsh Java Interpreter is an interactive environment with a
procedural syntax similar to the Forth programming language. FIJI can load,
introspect, and execute Java classes and methods. FIJI's main use is for unit
and component testing of Java.
- guiForth is a customized version of pForth that provides bindings to the
FLTK library. The initial goal is to create a software development system for
the Agenda VR3 PDA, but guiForth should be portable to any platform that has
| Home | Meeting |
Contacts | Join |
Other | Discuss |
Events | Websites |