- SARS, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vitamin C by CH Ting
- Orthomed website - Robert F.
- Vitamin C Foundation
- Dr. Rath's Health
- AM Research - Albert Mitchell
- Gadget products use Tcl for GUI
- Gadget300 and 305 uses Cygnal's
- Gadget017 uses C8051F017
- Gadget061 uses C8051F061
- Gadget310 uses C8051F310
- Ethernet Gadget coming soon for home automation and other applications
- JTAG port (4 lines) used to talk to chips's firmware for single-stepping
and writing to flash memory -
Wescon 2003 - Moscone Convention
Center - August 12-14
- Testra Corp - Product
development using Forth
This is the website and company of John
R. Hart, of Hartronix fame. He was one of the pioneers of Forth Engines when
they had to be chiseled from bare rock and bit-slice chips. He is now making
and selling sophisticated DSP-based motor drive electronics designed with Forth
and he is not afraid of using the F-word. Check out the articles linked on his
Forth page, in particular "Using Forth as a VHDL (Virtual Hardware
To quote his Forth page:
- Forth was used as the simulator in the search for the design.
- Forth was used as the hardware definition language for the design.
- Forth was used to convert the design into logic equations.
- Forth was used to fit the logic equations into the PLD.
- Forth was used to route the PLD's internal connections.
- Forth was used to verify the logic equations.
- Forth was used to assemble the application code.
- Forth was used as the meta-compiler.
This may be the same guy who wrote "Reconfigurable
Architecture Computation Engine (RACE (TM) )" in the "Last Forth
Dimensions" (available in AMR library, see below).
microcontroller (AX07CF192) with:
- 192KB of embedded flash memory
- 10-bit 5-channel A/D converter
- 4KB of SRAM
- Flexible I/O options (up to 75 pins)
- Six 16-bit multi-function timers/counters
- One 8-bit watchdog timer
- Two 16C550-compatible UARTs
- And more!
- Data Sheet material:
- Data Sheet
Tools - PDF
manual - PDF
electronic fuel injector computer
Language Police: How Pressure Groups Restrict What Students Learn" by
- Sinotone - LED replacement
flashlights with built-in
- Mr. Zeng John
- Sinotone International Limited
- 90 South Spruce Ave. Suite E
- South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 650/583-8326 fax
Additions by Kevin Appert
Join the SVFIG mailing list - send email to email@example.com
John Carpenter was presented with a $100 Borders gift card as a "thank
you" for his years of excellent service as program chair.
Visit Al Mitchell's library on the Web:
It includes the just-before-release draft of the Forth ANS Standard document
AND the as-yet-un-paper-published "Last Forth Dimensions"
It appears that taking a product like X-Box and modifying it for use by
handicapped people is forbidden by the DMCA. See:
Army Signs $471,000,000 Deal for Microsoft Software
Forth-Relevent !!!! http://www.millermicro.com/ still crazy
after all these years!
Ethereal - free packet sniffer - use
your newfound powers only for good!
FURPHY - A
Project to testbed concatenative functional language constructs with Forth. On
his website the author asks "What is Joy, and how is it related to
Forth?" He might better ask "Who is Joy, and what is she doing for
Coming soon (due to the evil registrar hosing the original domain name)
(and maybe .com) A motion and process controller which is based on Forth. They
speak the F word unashamed!
Patriot to Litigate, From ptsc.com: (quoted
in news:comp.lang.forth ) "Over the past several months, PTSC has
accelerated its intellectual property compliance effort. In September, we
reached an agreement with Beatie and Osborn LLP of New York to become our lead
law firm to represent our licensing and enforcement objectives. Due to the
strength of our patent portfolio coupled with the size of the market benefiting
from our protected technology, this prestigious firm is representing us on a
contingent basis. Additionally, we have obtained an independent third party
opinion favorably evaluating our core technology in the microprocessor area.
This strengthens our optimism to the likelihood of compliance success in
multiple and sizeable market segments. PTSC expects to commence this process by
contacting a number of companies in early May. We are contacting companies that
use microprocessors with capabilities greater than 120 MHz. I remain confident
the results of this accelerated effort will increase shareholder value in the
(Relevant because it's the FOURTH of July, durn it)
The Capitol Steps produces four hilarious radio programs each
year. The July 4th program is coming up but if you can't get it on your radio,
it will be posted soon after the fourth at: http://www.capsteps.com/ They also post an
old album track or new topical ditty every week.
You'll note from the navigation icons on the bottom of the SVFIG home page
we are on the Forth Web Ring. We are in such august company as
I found another interesting web ring ---